The Channel is the way to increase your revenue
- You no doubt know that bookings on ‘last minute’ internet sites also called OTA (for Online Travel Agency) such as Booking.com, Lastminute.com, Wotif.com, Needitnow.com, RatesToGo.com, Hostelworld.com, Quickbeds.com and many other are hugely popular.
- ChartsBeds interfaces to these, using our powerful Channel Manager technology. Our clients love the ease with which they can subscribe to a large number of portals without the struggle of maintaining them.
- They love the increases in revenue that result! We’re adding to the number of portal interfaces all the time. Just ask us!
Main OTA you can choose to connect with
- At Chartsbeds, we pride ourselves on being one of the very first property management software companies to build a two-way interface with various third party booking websites.
- Since the early 1990s, we have been continuously expanding our online capability and connectors.
- With over 25 years’ experience in the accommodation industry, Chartsbeds has become a very powerful property management system, used extensively by revenue & yield managers around the world.
- We offer XML / API Connectivity with worldwide booking websites and if you are interested to be connected to another OTA, jus ask us we’ll do the connection for you.
- Chartsbeds provides an extensive connectivity choice for distributing inventory across 30+ booking channels.
- With its powerful built-in Channel Manager, Chartsbeds can push all your inventory across all booking channels, resulting in maximum online exposure.
- Whenever you receive a booking (online, phone, email or walk-in), Chartsbeds will automatically update your inventory across all booking websites.
- Alternatively, Charts provides individual pricing options and rules such as rate parity, stop-sale rules, for each booking channel.